1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great. More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via aquilum)
Australian man who has never been to the U.S. drew a hilarious and surprisingly accurate map of it.
Here’s bloody good map of America submitted by Redditor himynameislydia and drawn by some Australian bloke who has (1) never been here and (2) apparently thinks Comic Sans is an acceptable font choice. As you can see, he totally nails Texas, Florida, Hawaii and Rectangle — which, you might know know, is the official state name of Wyoming.
In any event, here’s my response map because, well, it’s a Saturday afternoon and I had six and a half minutes to kill.
(via Jason Mustian)